Nicolas is a lawyer at BMKP Law practicing in the areas of pension, benefits and executive compensation law.
Nicolas maintains a broad practice covering all aspects of pension, benefits and executive compensation law. He is regularly engaged on plan administration, governance, investment and taxation issues for both provincially and federally regulated clients. Nicolas also advises on pension and benefits aspects of corporate transactions, insolvencies and litigation.
Nicolas completed his articles at a boutique management-side labour and employment law firm. Previously, Nicolas was a summer student in the labour relations unit of one of Canada’s largest police forces. He has also worked in the human resources department of a multinational manufacturing firm.
Nicolas obtained his J.D. from Queen’s University after receiving an academic award in conjunction with his exchange abroad to the University of Hong Kong. He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from York University’s Schulich School of Business.
Associations & Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association | Member, Pension and Benefits Law Section; Member, Taxation Section
- Ontario Bar Association | Member, Pension and Benefits Law Section; Member, Taxation Section
- Queen’s University Faculty of Law, J.D.
- York University, Bachelor of Business Administration (Spec. Hons.)
- University of Hong Kong – Exchange Student